Friday, February 26, 2010

Morocco

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick note to say that I am in Morocco. It has been wonderful to stay with Kevin and Keely and relax a little (especially since I got sick about the same time I got here). I didn't have much to report from my time in Casablanca, but these last few days I have been traveling with Ryan and our new addition, Michelle, and have had some fantastic adventures!!!

I don't have time to write now, but did just want to check in (I realized today that I passed my limit between blog posts again), so I owe some stories... so please check back soon. I'll tell you about my first Hammam (bath house) experience, which was quite exciting, as well as my first experience eating escargo, lamb's head, and a few other things, and my experiences in several Moroccan towns. Please check back soon -- I'll post Sunday if not before.

So you know, I am doing well, having a great time here, and am getting excited about coming home before too long. I'll write more about that as well!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment