Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bradford, Day 13

Today the weather was beautiful, yet again! I am glad it was so nasty when I got here... I wouldn't have believed what everyone says about the weather otherwise! It has been sooo nice.

Today we did crossing cultures training, where we learned about building relationships with people from other cultures by being a learner. This wasn't new for me since I've done the training before, but it was exciting to do it with some teammates who have had very little cross-cultural interaction. Amazing the conversations you can have when you are just there to listen!

We also had fish and chips! Not something to make a habit of, but they sure were tasty!

Sorry my entries are quite quick these days. I'm afraid I've been quite worn-out and have had little down time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment