Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Beauty of Home

There is something so wonderful about coming home to friends who know you well, to a place you have been really connected and where you feel loved. The majority of my adult life has been spent in Maryland and it is a wonderful place for me. I am so blessed to have many friends still here, and love the opportunity to be with them.

The traveling life has some major down sides, and the biggest one is not getting to be around consistently with those you love. I'm thankful for the grace my friends have shown to me, welcoming me home over and over and faithfully keeping in touch. Really, they make this life so much better.

One of my great friends, Emily, after or 2012 New Years Eve Bake Fest (preparing for a very fun party).

No comments:

Post a Comment