Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pictures!

I moved the pictures from my camera to my computer today and thought I'd share some of the fun ones with you.

Here are some from Christmastime:
My beautiful and fun sister +Allison Fritz.

Sisters!
Fritz kids with our soon-to-be brother in law. +Peter Hedlund +Jennifer Fritz +Allison Fritz +Jesse Fritz +Laura Phaladi 
Playing around on Christmas Eve.



Now, fast forward to last weekend when I went for a drive and ended up taking some pictures:

Can anyone guess what this is?



That bird was sooo cool looking. Too bad the picture doesn't do him justice. If only he would have posed for me!
 Sunday, Pops and I went for a walk and found some fun things along the way.
This beautiful dog stood as a century guarding his house.
Haha, no caption necessary!
Happy Saturday, everyone! I may take Sunday off as usual but will try to write while in-transit on Monday. I leave Spokane at 6am Monday and arrive in Manchester on Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment