Friday, January 22, 2010

Moscow

I made it to Moscow! My iPhone tells me it is 4:56am at home and it is 12:56pm here. Apparently Moscow is only one hour behind Dubai, so I'm trying to get started working through the jet lag by adjusting to this time today.

My flight was good. I sat next to a 9 and a half year old who was coming alone to Russia to spend a few weeks with her grandmother. She was very sweet... and extremely excited... and didn't quite understand that sleeping as much as possible on the plane would be a good idea and make today much more fun (although I tried to convince her:-)). I think we both got at least a couple of hours... so I'm very thankful for that.

Overall it was a pretty painless flight! Thank you again for your prayers!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment