Friday, January 22, 2010

On My Way

Hi Friends!

I'm at the Dulles airport waiting to board my flight to Moscow. I'm excited because, so far at least, things have gone much smoother than expected. I am using Kara's backpacking backpack (THANKS AGAIN) and everything, including some things L & C asked me to bring to Dubai, fit perfectly! The weight was fine and the airline didn't even charge me to check it (I thought it was going to be $50). I picked up Blink (Malcolm Gladwell) at Borders here in the airport, which should be an interesting travel read. I'll let you know if anything jumps out at me. Otherwise I have a "play away" from the library with East of Eden (Steinbeck) on it, and I plan to finish that as I work on my crochet project. I'm also studying 1 Corinthians with my Bible study, so I should have plenty to keep myself occupied! I'll post this once I get somewhere with free wifi or to Dubai, and will let you know how the traveling goes. Thanks for your prayers.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment